Saturday, October 27, 2007

Well, This Was Useless




Bookmark and Share


First off, I would just like to say that I need a haircut. And a shave. I told myself I wouldn't get any real kickass grooming done until I set foot back on Manila soil, but apparently, that's not going to do wonders for the ruggedly handsome countenance I am privy to.

That, and the lack of sleep of the past few days, anyway. So I should be heading off to dreamy-dreamland in a bit.

In other news: House meets reality TV. Except it isn't reality. The writer who thought up the entire survival of the nastiest bit deserves some pretty good praise. Also, it's quite a treat to see Greg House giving out peonies. It gives you some insight as to how a good character can change without becoming insufferable; write that down kids.

That's all for today from the front. Don't let reality bite you on your way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment