Skip to main content

Continuing the Political Hiatus

I did not know this. I seriously did not know this.

I love ice cream. A lot. If I can just settle down with a tub of ice cream and not gain any weight, I will be a happy, happy camper. As a matter of fact, I once learned how to make ice cream – the problem was, it was for chemistry class, and I treated it like I would treat any class I have – threw the recipe away when class was done.

Now I wish I didn’t.

Luckily, while searching for the perfect way to make tea on Videojug (and I found some not so perfect methods, refer to my tweet), I stumbled upon the following video, which promptly enabled my jaw to drop down in awe. I was going “What the fuck?” for several minutes after watching this, and to think this was just a backyard experiment for kids, and I didn’t know. What the hell was I learning back then??

Anyway, I did some research, and apparently, this trick DOES work! I can’t wait to try it out on my own, albeit I’m sure the process will be rather messy. That’s a helluva lot of ice cubes.

Anyway, to the video! I present to you ladies and gents, the amazing five-minute way to make ice cream! There is no audio, but don't worry - you don't need it.

Comments

  1. old post, new comment.

    I can eat a tub of ice cream and not gain weight. :D I can get sick, but not gain weight. :D

    Ice cream is love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now. wait 'til you're into your thirties, and your metabolism starts slowing down. then you shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maynilad Water Chronicles: The Clusterf$%#, Part 2

This is the third post in our Maynilad Water chronicles. This time, we will talk about just how inept their record keeping skills are in the face of a massive overhaul in a given area. This involves a technique used by Meralco in high-risk areas called clustering, and is efficient – if utilized correctly. Needless to say, Maynilad has yet to be able to do this.

Maynilad Water Chronicles: The Curious Case of the Disappearing Meter

One of the biggest problems I’ve encountered these past few weeks is the inexplicable inefficiency of Maynilad Water. I don’t even know where to begin; this is how impossible the situation is. So I’ll go and separate things into multiple stories. This is the first case in this series.

Insult to Injury: the Death of Pinoy Lit

If you're the type of person who has the attention span of a goldfish, can't imagine stories without pictures, and generally are the type of person responsible for the slow decline of intelligence in the Pinoy society, then don't read this. If you are the type, but still venture forth to trudge through this text, then you are a visionary idiot, and any attempts to refute my thoughts will be met with equal - if not greater - force. If you are a kindred spirit, then feel free to trade ideas with me for the good of the written word. These are just my thoughts, not gospel truth. Dissect them, question them there is no right or wrong for those who know. I was never a fan of Butch Dalisay. Wait, let me correct myself - I was once a fan of Butch Dalisay, whenever I read his Penman articles on the lifestyle pages of the Star, but back then, I hadn't read any of his 'serious literature' yet. Which is to say, that I was just reading him as a columnist, not as a writer - ...