Skip to main content

This is a Test Broadcast

Well, maybe no it isn’t. Anyway. Hello world.



My name is Martin Cruz. Some of you may know me as Kilawinguwak. If you’ve wandered over to this site from the zeppelin of burning dreams, then yes. You most definitely will know me as Kilawinguwak. Other people call me arsehole. Different folks, different strokes I guess.



I just recently transferred here from Tabulas. Why transfer? Because I can. Because the voices that be willed me to. And mostly because Blogger is becoming a fad, and I like to keep trendy whenever I can. It isn’t like Tabulas has slowly declined in its user-friendliness and ease of use. To this date, it remains to be one of the best blog engines in the web. I just wanted more room to maneouver, and bare-bones site design isn’t exactly one of my strong points.



So what can you expect from this spot?



Well, blog posts. Mostly about my life, mostly about nothing. Updates, too, on many things related to my interests. And believe me, I have a lot of interests.



I’ll be keeping my other accounts active, though; watch this space for updates on the other parts of the zeppelin.



Anyway, since I’m really horrible with introductory essays, let’s just say that I ended my post here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maynilad Water Chronicles: The Clusterf$%#, Part 2

This is the third post in our Maynilad Water chronicles. This time, we will talk about just how inept their record keeping skills are in the face of a massive overhaul in a given area. This involves a technique used by Meralco in high-risk areas called clustering, and is efficient – if utilized correctly. Needless to say, Maynilad has yet to be able to do this.

Maynilad Water Chronicles: The Curious Case of the Disappearing Meter

One of the biggest problems I’ve encountered these past few weeks is the inexplicable inefficiency of Maynilad Water. I don’t even know where to begin; this is how impossible the situation is. So I’ll go and separate things into multiple stories. This is the first case in this series.

Insult to Injury: the Death of Pinoy Lit

If you're the type of person who has the attention span of a goldfish, can't imagine stories without pictures, and generally are the type of person responsible for the slow decline of intelligence in the Pinoy society, then don't read this. If you are the type, but still venture forth to trudge through this text, then you are a visionary idiot, and any attempts to refute my thoughts will be met with equal - if not greater - force. If you are a kindred spirit, then feel free to trade ideas with me for the good of the written word. These are just my thoughts, not gospel truth. Dissect them, question them there is no right or wrong for those who know. I was never a fan of Butch Dalisay. Wait, let me correct myself - I was once a fan of Butch Dalisay, whenever I read his Penman articles on the lifestyle pages of the Star, but back then, I hadn't read any of his 'serious literature' yet. Which is to say, that I was just reading him as a columnist, not as a writer - ...