Thursday, July 08, 2010

This Just In: Coffee is Useless




Bookmark and Share


Oh man, somebody’s going to kill me for that post title. Anyway. I haven’t written anything in a while. Life’s busy catching up to me. Who’d have thought that 27 would be so hectic?

Anyway, I am currently dressed and ready to head out to work, so I’ll keep this short:

  • I am disappointed by The Last Airbender. M. Night, you have failed me.
  • I haven’t gone out to see any of my close friends for a little r&r for nearly three months.
  • Somebody I know is having a pink week. Much to her chagrin.
  • I am drowning in (paper)work.

That’s pretty much it. Let’s hope the month picks up from this point on!

And just between ourselves, here’s to hoping that modern science soon develops a LEGITIMATE drug that can give coffee a run for its money. Seriously. I dropped to sleep at the office right after finishing a cup of 3 in 1. Either the sugar’s not helping me any, or I have developed an immunity to coffee.

Either way, I wish there were a cheap coffee place in the area I work in. I can’t make decent black coffee from an instant sachet to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment